Diagnosis and treatment of breast neoplasm Warsaw
Treatment of breast neoplasm comprises:
- Pre-operation diagnosis
- Mammography – the examinations are evaluated and described by dr med. E. Wesołowska, the Head of Mammography Department of Oncology Centre.
- Breast ultrasound – ultrasound guided fine-needle aspiration biopsy The examination is performed by dr med. T. Kubicki. The result is given to the patient on the day of examination.
- Surgical treatment
- Quadrantectomy with immediate intraoperative examination if needed
- Breast-conserving surgery in patients with breast cancer with double contrast technique for localization of the sentinel lymph node using the ionising radiation detector - gammafinder
- Radical breast amputation
- Simple mastectomy with localization of the sentinel lymph node
- The possibility of breast reconstruction with co-operation of a surgical oncologist and a plastic surgeon.
- Operation of benign breast lumps according to surgical oncologist indications.
- Rehabilitation after breast neoplasm operation in Damian Medical Centre hospital ward run by dr reh. Hanna Tchórzewska-Korba, Rehabiliation Departament of Oncology Centre
You can find out more in our centres,
by calling +48 (22) 566 22 22 or filling in a form.