Diagnosis, operation and treatment of thyroid gland neoplasm Warsaw
Treatment of Thyroid Gland Neoplasm comprises:
- Full endocrynology care and diagnosis before the operation.
- Thyroid gland and lymph nodes ultrasound and diagnosis.
- Ultrasound guided fine-needle aspiration biopsy of the thyroid gland and cervical lymph nodes. The examination is performed by dr med. T. Kubicki. The result is given to the patient on the day of examination.
- Operation of benign tumours of thyroid gland
- Full scope operation of thyroid gland neoplasm / removal of thyroid gland and neck lymph nodes.
- Secondary radical surgical treatment in patients with thyroid cancer who underwent non-radical treatment in another hospital - using the ionising radiation detector - gammafinder
- Post-operative treatment of patients after thyroid gland removal is run by endocrynology specialists and nuclear medicine physicians from Oncology Centre.
You can find out more in our centres,
by calling +48 (22) 566 22 22 or filling in a form.