Compulsory vaccination follows the present vaccination plan since a child's birth up to the age of 19. The compulsory line of the Polish Plan for Preventive Vaccination contains mainly monovalent vaccines against a single antigen or single microorganism.
Now, the compulsory line of the vaccination plan contains vaccination against:
- Polio (poliomyelitis);
- Hepatitis B;
- Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib);
- Pneumococcal Infections.
The recommended line of vaccination gives a child an increased protection against diseases. It includes vaccines against such diseases as:
- Hepatitis B for groups not included in the compulsory line;
- Hepatitis A;
- Tick-borne encephalitis;
- Chicken pox;
- Meningococcal Infections and Human Papilloma Virus infections.
Together with your child's doctor you may schedule medical consultations to assess your child's development and to agree an individual vaccination plan. Medical consultation schedules can be adjusted even to very busy parents' timetable. For your convenience, you arranged a special vaccination facility open on Saturdays. Please, make an appointment by phone in advance. Remember to bring your child's personal health record and vaccination card.
- Vaccinations up to 12 months old;
- Vaccinations from 12 months do 36 months old;
- Vaccinations from 6 to 19 years old.