Description of the examination
The examination is based on ECG record evaluation during steadily increased physical activity
- walking on treadmill The patient is referred to the stress test by the doctor (the patient comes for the examination with a referral). This procedure allows to perform the examination safely because it excludes patients who may have contraindications to the examination or it is impossible to carry it out.
Preparation for the examination
- 2 hours before the examination: no big meals, no smoking
- Outfit: comfortable, sports trousers and shoes
- Men: should shave the chest (hair on the chest makes it impossible to stick ECG electrodes)
- It is recommended to bring a towel.