The gynaecological operations in Damian Hospital include not only minor procedures performed under short-term intravenous anaesthesia, but also extensive therapeutic surgeries. The option to carry out an intraoperative histopathological examination makes it possible to operate on patients whose complaints may be related to cancer.
We provide surgical treatment of stress urinary incontinence (SUI) A tension-free vaginal tape (TVT) operation completely eliminates the unpleasant problems.
We also provide surgical treatment of pelvic organ prolapse. This problem affects a wide range of females, especially those who have given more than one natural birth in their life.
The scope of gynaecological surgeries:
- Uterus curettage
- Amputation of uterine cervix
- Vaginal polypus removal
- Classic resection of ovarian cyst/ovary
- Laparoscopic resection of ovarian cyst/ovary
- Laparoscopic restoration of ovarian function
- Enucleation of the uterine myoma
- Supravaginal hysterectomy (amputation)
- Complete resection of the uterus
- Vaginal hysterectomy with perineoplasty
- Incision of Bartholin’s cyst + marsupialization
- Bartholin's gland enucleation
- Cervical cerclage
- Surgical hysteroscopy (removal of uterine septum, myoma or sample collection)
- Groin plastic surgery
- Urinary incontinence – abdominal surgery
- Diagnostic laparoscopy