1. Data Controller
The Controller of the data of persons using the Centrum Medyczne Damiana page is Centrum Medyczne Damiana Holding Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, 46 Wałbrzyska St., 02-739 Warszawa, and is also co-responsible for the processing of data of persons using the profile of Centrum Medyczne Damiana, the LinkedIn administrator. More information on data processing by LinkedIn can be found at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy.
2. Contact details
You may contact us:
- by post at the following address: Centrum Medyczne Damiana Holding Sp. z o.o., ul. Wałbrzyska 46, 02-739 Warszawa
- via the contact form on the website www.damian.pl
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone: 22 566 22 22
3. Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer whom you can contact in all matters relating to the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to data processing. You can contact the Officer in the following way:
- By post at the following address: Data Protection Officer, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warszawa
- via e-mail: Natalia Jagiełło, IOD@damian.pl
4. Purposes and legal basis of data processing
Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
- administering and managing the profile of Centrum Medyczne Damiana, including replying to your posts and comments, and supervising the content published by users. The legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of Centrum Medyczne Damiana Holding Sp. z o.o. and includes running and managing of the LinkedIn page;
- responding to inquiries addressed to Centrum Medyczne Damiana Holding Sp. z o.o. through LinkedIn. The legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of Centrum Medyczne Damiana Holding Sp. z o.o. and includes providing answers to persons contacting Centrum Medyczne Damiana Holding Sp. z o.o .;
- implementation of other legally justified interests of Centrum Medyczne Damiana Holding Sp. z o.o., for which Centrum Medyczne Damiana Holding Sp. z o.o. recognises, in particular, the possibility of pursuing and defending claims, preventing fraud and economic crimes, and ensuring the security of the ICT environment.
In addition, we would like to inform you that Linkedin as a provider of the tools, is an entity co-responsible for the data processing of people using the company’s LinkedIn page, and may process user data for its own purposes based on other legal grounds.
In particular, the administrators of LinkedIn, based on their own provisions and regulations, may collect and process the information contained in the cookies of persons visiting the profile.
Based on the data collected in this way, anonymous statements and statistics (e.g. regarding the number or profile of company’s page visitors) may be created by the administrator of LinkedIn, and may be made available to Centrum Medyczne Damiana Holding Sp. z o.o., as the company’s page administrator.
5. Data recipients
Your personal data provided through LinkedIn in connection with using the page of Centrum Medyczne Damiana may be available to the administrator of this portal.
At the same time, all personal data contained in the comments posted on the Centrum Medyczne Damiana company’s page may also be available to other users of LinkedIn.
6. Data retention period
Your personal data will be processed by Centrum Medyczne Damiana Holding Sp. z o.o. for the period necessary to achieve the above-mentioned processing purposes, in particular for the period in which you are an active user of the company’s page or until you object to data processing.
Data contained in posts or comments may be processed until they are deleted. If you are unable to remove a specific comment, you can request us to do it.
You can unfollow the page of Centrum Medyczne Damiana, and also object to the processing of your data for these purposes.
Regardless of the data retention period of Centrum Medyczne Damiana Holding Sp. z o.o. the LinkedIn administrator can have their own data retention periods.
7. Rights of data subjects
You have the right to access your data and the right to request rectification, deletion, or limitation of its processing.
To the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is in line with the legitimate interest of Centrum Medyczne Damiana Holding Sp. z o.o., you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the Data Controller. Contact details are listed above.
Centrum Medyczne Damiana Holding Sp. z o.o. may allow you to exercise your rights to the extent to which it has such technical capabilities (e.g. by removing a comment or post containing personal data at your request).
In addition to contacting Centrum Medyczne Damiana Sp. z o.o. regarding the processing of your data via LinkedIn, you can also contact its administrator.
8. Information on the requirement to provide data
Providing data to use the company’s page is voluntary, however, failure to provide data may prevent the use of some functionalities (such as the possibility of posting comments or communicating with Centrum Medyczne Damiana).