Introducing the medication by ultrasound. To strengthen ultrasound effect, instead of a traditional coupling agent, a gel is used which includes active substances – anti-inflammatory, analgesic, improving circulation or facilitating scars flexibility. Introducing them to tissues by ultrasound facilitates faster and deeper penetration of medical substances.
WHEN TO HAVE A TREATMENT?
- Spinal and joints pains syndrome
- Shoulder and elbow impingement syndrome
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS?
- To facilitate active substances penetration into subcutaneous tissue
- Digestive tract passage
- Introduction of the medication directly into circulation, not through portal vain
- It cuts the process of elimination of medical substances through the liver
- The possibility to extend the influence of medical substances of
- Short biological half-life
- The possibility to stop dosing at any time
- Local effect of the medicine limited to structures influenced by the process
WHEN NOT TO HAVE A TREATMENT?
- Pregnant woman
- Status post implantation of artificial cardiac pacemaker
- Cancer (malignant neoplastic disease)
- Metal implants
- Severe systemic infections