Shockwave is an acoustic wave which carries energy to painful spots. The energy promotes healing and regeneration of tendons and soft tissues. We own a modern, effective device dedicated for treatment of chronic pain of the musculoskeletal system.
WHAT CONDITIONS DOES SHOCK WAVE FIGHT?
- Achilles tendon pain
- Pain in hip area
- Pain in the shoulders
- Patellar tendon pain (jumper's knee)
- Epicondylitis (tennis elbow, golfer's elbow)
- Medial tibial stress syndrome (shin splints)
- Trigger points
- Heel pain (plantar fasciitis, calcaneal spurs)
HOW DOES SHOCK WAVE THERAPY LOOK LIKE?
- Tactile localization of painful areas
- Applying coupling agent
- Beginning the therapy
- Single therapeutic session lasts about 3 minutes
- Improvement in physical fitness starts after 3-4 sessions performed with 1 week breaks.
ADVANTAGES OF SHOCK WAVE THERAPY?
- Fast relief of pain
- Restoration of physical fitness
- Non-invasive method
- No anaesthetic is necessary
- Short period of therapy, only 3-4 sessions
- No side effects
HOW TO USE THE THERAPY?
- If you want to have shock wave therapy, you need a referral from a specialist.
- You can come to an orthopaedic consultation in our centres or submit a referral from a doctor who does not work for DMC.
- To have a treatment, call us and make an appointment at +48 (22) 566 22 22.
PACKAGE OF 5 SHOCK WAVE TREATMENTS
If you buy a package of 5 shock wave treatments, you get one free. If you want to have shock wave therapy, you need a referral from a specialist.
- If you have a doctor's referral you save PLN 90.
- If you don't have a doctor's referral, come and see a doctor at one of our medical centres.