During the procedure mechanical vibrations of 800 – 24 000 kHz frequency are used. Ultrasounds impact tissues mechanically (so called “micromassage”) due to changes of pressure caused by acoustic wave course. Important component of their action is their impact on tissues biochemistry, what leads to their better oxygenation. Phenomena appearing in human tissues are subjected to ultrasound which are different depending on the place of use.
WHEN TO HAVE A TREATMENT?
- Muscles, joints and spine pain syndromes, backaches
- Spinal degeneration
- Dormant and subacute arthritis
- Subacute and chronic swelling
- Strained muscles
- Tendon sheath, bursa, epicondyles and tendons inflammation
- Sudeck syndrome
- Chronic osteoarthritis
- Raynaud's disease
- Subacute and chronic hematoma
- Calcaneal spurs
- Shoulder and elbow impingement syndrome
- Acute and subacute scars, keloid
- Pelvic pain, sacral pain (formation of adhesions within the lesser pelvis)
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS?
- Increase of collagen flexibility and membrane permeability
- Improvement of scar elasticity
- Contracture release
- Tissue nourishment improvement
WHEN NOT TO HAVE A TREATMENT?
- Pregnant woman
- Artificial cardiac pacemaker
- Metal implants