Endoscopy and classical sinuses surgery
- Surgical treatment of chronic sinusitis in case of lack of permanent improvement after comprehensive radical pharmacological treatment or in case of anatomical abnormalities of lateral wall of nasal cavity
- The aim of the procedure is to create permanent junction between nasal cavity and sinuses in the area of their natural orifices.
- Mucosal sparing techniques are used to enable mucosa regeneration.
- During classical surgery whole abnormal sinus mucosa is removed.
- This endonasal procedure is performed under general anaesthesia, after pharmacological preparation.
- After the surgery the patient stays under operating doctor’s supervision, requires check-up examinations and so called “nasal dressings” by the time of full recovery (which may take up to few weeks).
You can find out more in our centres
by calling +48 (22) 566 22 22 or filling in a questionnaire.