Rehabilitation at home is for people who want to have rehabilitation without the need to travel, which often is impossible or causes pain.
We provide services the aim of which is:
- Treatment of pain related to degenerative joint disease, neuralgia, discopathy, sciatica
- Rehabilitation after injuries, joint dislocations and fractures
- We provide therapy after surgical procedures: arthroscopy, cruciate ligament reconstruction, hip and knee arthroplasty
- We provide therapy after brain stroke (ischaemic or haemorrhagic) and craniocerebral injuries
Our paediatric physical therapists provide neurological rehabilitation using NDT Bobath method. To start rehabilitation at home you need a referral from a doctor.
If you do not have such a referral, you can arrange an appointment with a doctor who qualifies adults and children from the age of 7.
Detailed scope of treatments at home
- Medical and relaxation massage
- Lymphatic drainage
- Manual therapy
- Magnetic field
- Interferential currents
- Diadynamic currents
- Kotz current
- NDT Bobath method for neurological rehabilitation
- KINESITHERAPY (from 3 years of age)
Qualification for therapy at home:
- For adults
- Children from the age of seven
How to arrange rehabilitation at home?
- Call +48 (22) 566 22 22 and say you would like to have rehabilitation at home.
- Call center employee will ask for your personal data and give them to physiotherapists ‘ coordinator who will contact you to gather information and arrange the first appointment. We will contact you within 24 hours from your call or contact via web site.
- If you have a referral to rehabilitation, we will verify if it is possible to perform this scope of procedures at home.
- If you do not have a referral to rehabilitation, you can arrange a qualifying consultation at the Rehabilitation Centre in Cybernetyki 7B.
- You can arrange to have a qualifying consultation at home. A doctor will come to see you at home for a qualification for rehabilitation.
You can also ask directly treatments coordinator in the Rehabilitation Centre via contact form on the website.
Rules and Regulations and prices
All rehabilitation treatments at home last one hour. To benefit from rehabilitation at home, you have to pay for all treatments before rehabilitation begins. You can do it personally in the Rehabilitation Centre in Cybernetyki 7B from Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 9 pm or by bank transfer. All details are agreed between the patient and the coordinator.
- An appointment at home of rehabilitation doctor for adults – 190 PLN
- An appointment at home of rehabilitation doctor for children (over 7 years of age) – 190 PLN
- Rehabilitation for adults at home (treatment lasts 1 hour) – 140 PLN
- Rehabilitation for children at home (from birth) – 160 PLN